Sunday 22 April 2012

If one can hide.

The best place to hide would be at sea. The Oceans covers 70% of the planet or so. I don't know exactly how many square miles that is but I'm betting it would be a hell of a lot to search just to find one small craft. Everybody on the planet still alive is probably infected. Every one of them could take to a boat and begin searching and I could still probably avoid them for ever. The oceans are the perfect hiding place. I brought with me a gun with ammo and enough food and water to last me at least 2 years. I don't expect this to be a good life but I do expect to live. The Dying Man can't get me now.

Sure after the food runs out I'll have to go ashore somewhere to get more but I can do it if I'm careful. I can probably survive to a ripe old age like this while the rest of the world dies.

Enjoy the world Dying Man I'm out of reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment