Monday 16 April 2012

Going Numb

So apparently today I heard that The U.K. is slowly dying from the inside out. The cannibal problem has resulted in a police state style crackdown which has resulted in open rebellion which has resulted in mass slaughters throughout the country. They won't last much longer. Either they'll all kill each other, All starve or their internal squabbles will cause them to miss An infected approach. Is it wrong that I feel nothing in regards to this news. Millions or more are dying and I don't care at all. What's happening to me?

In other news. The River People do apparently exist. Two more members were caught trying to sabotage some of our aerial defenses. This is bad.

Of course The Dying Man has not given up on his personal attacks and more contact has been made with my "wife". I should just delete it automatically but I guess some part of me still wants to believe it.

Lastly I mentioned something about a plan a while back and a few people have asked me about that. Sorry I forgot about it. It was stupid. To be completely frank the plan pretty much went: Let The Dying Man in, All commit suicide somehow, hope that there are some uninfected left. Yeah... There was also some guy who seemed to be under the impression that if we killed one dying man the others would all die... Basically the plans were nonsense.

We're all doomed deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment