Saturday 26 May 2012

Game Over

You can't give up.

"I just did. Deal with it."

That's not how it works. You have to lose. 

"Too bad. You can't make me play."

I can.

"But that wouldn't really be me playing now, would it?"

... Alright then I have a better idea.

My wife suddenly stepped into view and began stripping.

"What the hell? What are you doing?!"

I can't make you play but I can make you give birth to the next generation of players.

"I'm not going to mate with my possessed wife just for you!"

I'm not giving you a choice.

I could feel him entering my body taking control of me.

You/I am Mine now

I walked towards what was once my wife. The next generation of players would be born and the game would continue. The game does not end until we say it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment